HERBALIST AND SPICES
Beneficial substances with applications in the pharmaceutical and food industries.
We have a complete laboratory team specialized in microbiological analysis, physico-chemical, chromatographic and other analyses required for a good quality control of the products we treat.
- Anise Matalahuga: From the botanical species Pimpinella anisum L. (Fam. Umbelliferae).
- Curcumin: Used in the Animal feed industry.
- Paprika: from Capsicum Annum L. For application in the food industry as a speciality or in mixtures of spices.
- Capsicum: Obtained from Capsium frutescens, can be applied both in food (as condiment), pharmacy, animal feed or in agriculture.
- Black pepper: Used in the Animal feed industry.
All the extracts we produce in Bordas are used with all the guarantees in the food and animal feed industry: flavoring substances, aromatizing preparations, smoke aromas, aroma precursors and aroma mixtures.
Our creation, production and evaluation processes are based on physico-chemical and chromatographic analyses made with certified equipment that guarantee the optimum quality.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact our sales department. We will be pleased to answer your questions and requests.
We offer food additives that contains the full organoleptic character of natural spices
Since its inception in Seville in 1922, Bordas has been proposed to take advantage of the products offered by nature to make them more attractive to their customers. This successful professional career has led us to diversify our specialization in citrus derivatives, essential oils, flavonoids, aromas, aroma chemicals, extracts, herbs and spices.
“BETWEEN YOU AND US”