DESTILACIONES BORDAS CHINCHURRETA S.A., owner of this website and hereinafter BORDAS, considers as very important your Personal Information Protection, your Security and Confidentiality.
Browsing this website or using any of the services BORDAS offers through it, you acquire instantly the condition of User and, therefore, these rules constitute a contract between BORDAS S.A. and the User regarding the use of this website, its links and any downloadable content found on it; and so is established by the applicable regulations of the information society and electronic commerce services (Law 34/2002 LSSI-CE).
We strongly recommend the User to thoroughly read each of this legal texts found on the website.
In case of disagreement with any of these texts, the User must refrain from using this website.
- ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that can be downloaded to the User’s computer or device when accessing to a website, in order to allow storing and retrieving information about the User’s browsing habits or equipment.
Cookies are not only for the company’s benefits, but also Cookies System allow to establish levels of protection and security, to collect statistical and normally anonymous; as well as to create tailor advertising to the interests of Users.
- TYPES OF COOKIES
There are several types of Cookies and they can be classified as follow:
Cookies can be classified according to different functions and parameters, as follows:
- EXEMPT COOKIES: The consent of the User to obtain them is not legally necessary. These are cookies that allow communication between the User’s equipment and the network, as well as those that provide a service expressly requested by the user.
- In attention to its PURPOSE:
- Analytical: To collect any information on the use of the website.
- Social: Necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliates: To track visits from other websites with which the website establishes an affiliation contract.
- Advertising and behavioral: To collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices.
- Technical and functional: Strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
- COOKIES WE USE
At BORDAS (www.bordas-sa.com) we only use Analytical, Technical and Functional and Advertising and Behavioral Cookies, which allow us to systematically analyze our website and inbound flows anonymously:
- Google Cookies:
_ga: analytical purpose (user identification)
_gat: analytical purpose (use of the web by our users)
_gid: analytical purpose (distinction of users in 24 hours)
- Wordpress Cookies:
_CONSENT: analytical purpose (measure the viewing time)
hjIncludedInSample operation purpose and map display
GDPR plugins cookies: purpose of web adaptation to new regulations
_gdpr% 5Bprivacy_bar% 5D_gdpr [allowed_cookies]
- Analysis Cookies: Most Analysis Cookies are owned by Google Analytics and Google Ads. These Cookies allow BORDAS to analyze and adapt the website to traffic-related behaviors, with absolutely statistical data.
If you would like to know more about Cookies, you can visit this link.
- DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
Cookies can be disabled, deleted and/or deactivated, depending on the browser used. Then, User can consult the instructions for the main browsers.
- Chrome Cookies
- Firefox Cookies
- Explorer Cookies
- Safari for IPhone IPad or IPod Cookies
- Opera Cookies
- Safari for MAC Cookies
- Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge Cookies
Also, there is the possibility of deactivating Google Analytics Cookies installing the following plugin.
BORDAS is not responsible for the content, veracity, or the updating of the Privacy Policies that third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy may have.
Website browsers are responsible for storing cookies, and because of that, Bordas cannot guarantee the correct use. User must address to them in order to exercise his/her right to delete or disable any Cookie.
BORDAS may modify this legal notice at any time by publishing on this website. The last applicable update was made on April 2020.