Legal notice www.BORDAS-SA.COM
1. Intellectual Property
The design, source code and contents of the website www.bordas-sa.com protected by Spanish legislation in relation to intellectual and industrial property rights in favour of Bordas, being prohibited its reproduction, distribution or public communication, total or partial, without the express authorization of Bordas.
Bordas. informs users of the website www.bordas-sa.com, which may create an automated file with the personal data that are placed on your knowledge, either as a consequence of the use of the services offered on www.bordas-sa.com because of e-mail shipments of contact email@example.com or by the use of contact forms or inscription present on the website. In any case, the storage, protection and use of said data by Bordas will be in accordance with strict compliance with the provisions of the data.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, users may at any time, the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of their data, which would have been collected and filed. The exercise of these rights must be made by written communication addressed to the Bordas. (Pol. Ind. La Isla – 41703, Dos Hermanas, Sevilla, (Spain), or to the contact email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicating in in any case, as a reference “PERSONAL DATA” and the aforementioned right to file, attaching a copy of their National Document of Identity.
3. Availability and updates
Bordas reserves the right to interrupt at any time and without previous notice the access to the website www.bordas-sa.com, as well as to modify or to eliminate the configuration of the site, the contents that in the show or the provision of any or of all services provided through it, whether for technical reasons, security, maintenance or any other cause. Such interruption, editing or elimination may be temporary or definitive, without any liability for Bordas.
4. Use of the website, its contents and services
Access to the contents and services offered on www.bordas-sa.com, and the use of the same by the user, is carried out at his own risk.
Bordas is not responsible for any damages that may be suffered by the user, nor for possible technical problems or failures in the user’s computer equipment, which occurs due to:
A misuse of the contents of the services of www.bordas-sa.com by the user.
Errors, defects or omissions in the information provided when it comes from sources other than Bordas
Unlawful interferences outside the control of Bordas by third parties.
In www.bordas-sa.com may be mentioned indirectly and an informative level of some terms and logos, which are trademarks registered by their respective owners, not being responsible for the use that third parties cannot make regarding those marks.
Bordas is not responsible for these other data, websites, files that can be accessed through links (links) available between the contents of www.bordas-sa.com, their respective owners. Bordas, therefore, does not approve or its products, services, contents, information, data, files and any kind of existential material in web pages or files and do not control, in accordance with the provisions of LSSICE, is responsible for the quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, contents, data and services existing in the linked sites and that are outside www.bordas-sa.com. In the event that a competent body declares the data unlawful, ordered its withdrawal or that access to them is impossible, or if the existence of the injury was declared, Bordas is expressly notified.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this site you must make the right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law to this end. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. Detailed information can be found on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we enclose this other link.
Information on cookies.
Cookies are a small amount of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser where session data is stored, such as the user and page settings.
Types of cookies
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: Those used for the operation of a portal either to display content or simply to properly operate an application or section of the website or third parties.
- User information cookies: they can be used to make a purchase process, form submission or any type of analysis that contains your data.
Why to worry me?
Cookies should not have a malicious background, therefore, normally there is nothing to worry about, they are mostly of the type techniques and in some cases personal, which are stored in your browser with an expiration time in case the website should make use of them in future entries to it.
Why so many warnings?
Company cookies information
Cookies are files created in the user’s browser to record their activity on the Website and allow a more fluid and personalized navigation.
The website www.bordas-sa.com uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. In your browser you can see 4 cookies from this service. These are your own cookies, session and analysis.
Through the web analytics information is obtained regarding the number of users accessing the web, the number of page views, frequency and repetition of visits, duration, browser used, operator providing the service, language, the terminal you use, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. Information that makes possible a better and more appropriate service by this portal.
|PHPSESSID||Técnica Sesión||Sitio web||Own Site|
|__atuvc||Técnica||Sitio web||Own Site|
|cookieacept||Técnica||Sitio web||Own Site|
|wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1, wordpress_test_cookie, SECURE_AUTH_KEY, OAID||Técnica Personal||WORDPRESS||Own Site|
|docsperf, GAPS, GALX, ACCOUNT_CHOOSER, APISID, HSID, NID, PREF, LSID, SAPISID, SID, SSID, BEAT, OTZ, GDSESS, SoogleAccountsLocale_session||Técnica Personal||From third parties|
|__atuvc, loc, uid||Técnica Personal||Addthis||From third parties|
|APISID, HSID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SID, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC||Técnica Personal||Youtube||From third parties|
How to modify the cookie settings in my browser:
You may restrict, block or delete cookies from Bordas or any other web page, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/