LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
DESTILACIONES BORDAS CHINCHURRETA S.A., owner of this website and hereinafter BORDAS, considers as very important your Personal Information Protection, your Security and Confidentiality.
Browsing this website or using any of the services BORDAS offers through it, you acquire instantly the condition of User and, therefore, these rules constitute a contract between BORDAS S.A. and the User regarding the use of this website, its links and any downloadable content found on it; and so is established by the applicable regulations of the information society and electronic commerce services (Law 34/2002 LSSI-CE).
We strongly recommend the User to thoroughly read each of this legal texts found on the website.
In case of disagreement with any of these texts, the User must refrain from using this website.
If you continue on the website, you must understand that:
- The User declares to have read and well-understood what is stated here.
- The User agrees to respect the obligations and rules contained on this website.
- The User, in the terms set forth in the Privacy and Data Protection Policy declares to have been informed of his rights.
- The User declares that all the information he provides is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods; being solely responsible for erroneous, false or inaccurate statements.
- IDENTITY AND WEBSITE OWNER
DESTILACIONES BORDAS CHINCHURRETA S.A. with CIF: A-41001454 is the owner and manager of the website www.bordas-sa.com. As a sign of our commitment to transparency and to Users, we provide the company’s tax and contact details below:
DESTILACIONES BORDAS CHINCHURRETA S.A.
Address: C / Acueducto 4-6, Polígono Industrial la Isla, C.P: 41703, Dos Hermanas – Seville, Spain.
Telephone: +34 954 419 000
The website of www.bordas-sa.com offers users, in addition to accessing the website, information about its products and applications for understanding and communication with its collaborators, clients, suppliers, job applicants and other interested parties.
It is essential that User knows and understands the following basic terminology that we will use in our legal texts:
- Contents: Texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, downloadable documents and any kind of information belonging to BORDAS or third parties to which the User may have access to through www.bordas-sa.com.
- Cookies: Small amounts of User’s information stored in the browser. This information will only be read by the server that implemented it.
- Services and products: Set of services or products offered through the website.
- Web or website: Internet site accessible at the address www.bordas-sa.com.
- Owner: DESTILACIONES BORDAS CHINCHURRETA S.A., hereinafter BORDAS.
- User: Any person who browses the web, whether for informational, collaborative, purchasing, employment or any kind of interests.
- CONDITIONS OF USE
What is contained in this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use has a legal form of CONTRACT and therefore constitutes an obligation between the both parties: BORDAS and the User.
Browsing this website gives you, from the beginning, the condition of User and this will be considered a free, specific, informed and unequivocal acceptance. If you decide not to accept these conditions, you must refrain from using the website or any link or content to which this website may direct you.
You can trust the legality of this website. In compliance with European regulations and quality standards in relation to consumers, all the legal texts of BORDAS S.A. have been written by expert legal professionals.
3.1. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website www.bordas-sa.com, as well as the pages it comprises and the information or elements contained therein, hereinafter the CONTENT, are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which DESTILACIONES BORDAS CHINCHURRETA S.A. is the owner and/or holds a license or express authorization for its use and public communication by the legitimate third-party owner.
Specifically, the User is not authorized to proceed with the reproduction, total or partial reinterpretation, use, exploitation, distribution, alteration, diffusion or sale of the contents of this website without the prior express authorization of BORDAS.
Any use not previously authorized will be considered as a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights, and compensation may be claimed in this regard.
3.2. LIMITS ON THE USE OF WEB CONTENT
BORDAS authorizes the User to view the content of this website as well as to make private reproductions as long as the elements are intended solely for personal use, expressly prohibiting any type of use of the CONTENT on the website for professional and/or economic uses.
The private reproductions of the content will not be legitimized as long as those reproduce rights related to industrial property, either from the Owner or from a Third Party, requires the exercise of some type of economic consideration or not.
The User is obliged to use the contents diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these terms and conditions.
BORDAS expressly forbids carrying out illicit activities that constitute a crime, that violate the rights of Third Parties or that violate any rule of law. In case of not complying with this prohibition, and as long as it is known by BORDAS, the pertinent legal mechanisms will be followed to stop and/or claim the damages caused.
In no case,
- No authorization or license is granted,
- No total or partial waiver or transfer of said rights is made,
- No right or expectation of right is granted,
without the prior, explicit and written BORDAS or its administrators/proxies consent.
3.3. LINKS-PUBLISHED POLICY
This website may contain links to drive you to other websites or mention other cooperative websites. The responsible of these websites are the owners of them.
BORDAS is not responsible or liable in any way of the problems or infringements of rights that these third-party websites may suppose regarding the user.
BORDAS does not recommend, promote or identify itself, and does not guarantee, represent, sponsor, or endorse any linked or third-party website that may be commercially named by users.
BORDAS appreciates that, in the event that the User considers there is a Web link with illegal or inappropriate content, he/she communicates it to BORDAS by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this way, BORDAS commits itselves to removal the content or the link as soon as possible.
3.4. RULES OF USE, RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITY
3.4.1. USER RIGHTS
Visiting and/or browsing our website, you acquire instantly the status of Users and the following rights:
- You have the right to clear, concise and up-to-date your information on the services offered and on the commercial expression.
- You have the right to know the costs associated with contracting the service before hiring it.
- You have the right to not provide personal data if it is not necessary for the operation.
- You have the right to your personal data protection.
- They have the right to be informed about the purpose and subsequent uses of collected personal data. This information must be understandable by the general public.
- You have the possibility to exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and forgetting your personal data.
- You have the right to receive personalized attention by email.
- You have the right to be informed to freely grant your consent of receiving commercial or advertising information.
- You have the right to be informed of the use and purpose of Cookies or other data storage devices. For more information about this point, we recommend you to read the Cookies Policy.
3.4.2. USER’S OBLIGATIONS AND BREACH OF USER’S CONDITIONS
As a User, you agree to make appropriate use of the contents, services and tools that are accessible through this website, subject to the Law, morality and public order, as well as to these Conditions of Use.
The User freely acknowledges and expresses that the data entered in the CONTACT section is true and belongs to him/her or that he/she has obtained express consent from its owner to use it.
For this reason, you expressly agree to hold BORDAS harmless against any liability against any person, which may arise from improper use of the Web Content, either with respect to these Conditions of Use or with the Law.
3.4.3. AUTHORIZATIONS AND CONDITIONS
As a User, you must respect the theme and dynamics of the web, making appropriate use of the services and content. BORDAS authorizes you to view, download and print the Website Content just under the following conditions:
- You must do it exclusively for your personal and non-commercial use.
- You must not disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content, without authorization from the holders of the intellectual and industrial property rights,
- You must not disseminate, transmit or make available any type of information, element or content to third parties without the authorization of the holders of intellectual and industrial property rights, which violate fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- You must not disseminate, transmit or make available any type of information, element or content to third parties that may constitute unlawful or unfair advertising, or a violation of the secrecy of communications, or the legislation on personal data, or photographs or images of minors, or any other type of representation.
- You must not introduce or disseminate any false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that induces or may mislead other users receiving the information.
- You must not disseminate the following kind of content or elements: racist, xenophobic, pornographic, extolling terrorism or violation of human rights.
- You must not use this website to send unsolicited or not expressly consented advertising.
- You must not impersonate other users.
- You must not use the content of the web to carry out illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- You must not modify the Website Content.
- You should not delete or modify any mention or notification regarding the ownership of copyright, trademarks, or any other provision on intellectual property included in the Web Content.
BORDAS cannot guarantee the proper functioning of the website www.bordas-sa.com, when hindered by circumstances beyond the control of the BORDAS team.
- Specifically, BORDAS does not assume, with no limitations, any responsibility for damages, losses, claims or expenses of any nature derived from:
- The contents, information, opinions and statements of any User or Third Parties or Entities that communicate through the Service.
- The use that Users may make of the materials included on the web,site whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, confidential information, content of the Service or Third Parties.
- The performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising or the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights.
- In this way, BORDAS is not responsible for the information and content stored, or any other means that allow Third Parties to publish content independently on this website.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, BORDAS is made available to all Users, authorities and security forces, to actively collaborate in the withdrawal or blocking, of all those contents that could affect or contravene the National or International Legislation, Third Party’s rights, or morals and public order; and it will be grateful if communications are sent through email@example.com.
BORDAS, in compliance with the Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data, guarantees full compliance with the obligations described therein, as well as the implementation of the security measures contemplated in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (Law 15 / 1999 onwards, LOPD) and new European Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter RGPD.
We strongly recommend Users to thoroughly read each of the legal texts on this website. In case of disagreement with any of these texts, the User must refrain from using this website.
4.1. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
In BORDAS we collect personal data through the Contact Forms, in which you can choose the purpose for which you want BORDAS to use it.
The purpose of the treatment will depend on the interest of the user, finding the following:
- Customer management, if you select CUSTOMERS.
- Human resources management, if you select LABORAL.
- Supplier management, if you select SUPPLIERS.
- Marketing management, if you select MARKETING.
In any case, User freely and expressly accepts the sending of commercial and promotional actions, whatever the purpose when fulfilmening the Contact Form.
We recommend User to read the Privacy and Data Protection Policy in which User is detailly informed of the use and treatment of his/her data.
At any time, User can withdraw his/her consent and exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, limitation, portability, cancellation or opposition, through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the postal address: Calle Acueducto 4-6, Polígono Industrial la Isla , CP: 41703, Dos Hermanas – Seville, Spain.
BORDAS informs through its Cookies Policy that the website www.bordas-sa.com has Cookies in order to validate its products and services, as well as allow monthly analytics to help BORDAS to improve. BORDAS does not use own Cookies. For more information, please see the Cookies Policy.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
BORDAS is based in Spain, so BORDAS is bound by Spanish and European laws on Data Protection.
The User accepts that any claims or complaints against BORDAS that comes from or is related to the use of this website, and more specifically to the treatment of their personal data, will be resolved by the court of the competent jurisdiction located in Dos Hermanas.
If the User accesses this site from a location outside of Spain, they are responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.
BORDAS may modify this legal notice at any time by publishing on this website. The last applicable update was made on April 2020.